Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Woah, its December 2014

Holy moly, 2014 is almost over!

I just finished a crazy busy semester at Weber State University.  It is my first semester there and I took 5 classes.  I was just so ambitious and really wanting to do some catch- up since I missed a whole year of school while waiting to get residency tuition after moving to Utah.  I took a mandatory computer course, which was silly and annoying but at least it gave me an A.  I also took Chemistry, Human Biology, Art History, and Nutrition.  I got a B in my Chemistry class, of which I am super proud because that took some hard work!  I also got an A in my Art History, and I'm pretty sure I'll be getting an A in Nutrition.  My Human Biology is another issue...the teacher was terrible and didn't give any information on the final.  I didn't do to good. Considering I got an A on my finals in all of my other classes, then to get a D on my final in Human Biology says something.  Anyway, I'm waiting to find out it if my grade is going to be a B or C.  I'm waiting because my teacher doesn't grade the work on time.  She is two months behind.  A bit frustrating.

Anyway, I'm glad to be done!  Now I have free time!  Its so weird not having a ton of stuff to do.  I'm going to enjoy it.  As one of my friends commented on Facebook, now the holidays can officially begin!

And so they have!  Friday I got to enjoy a school play that my daughter was in.  Saturday I had my last final exam for my Nutrition class.  Because of the exam I could not attend the wedding of my father-in-law to his new bride.  When Ryan and the kids got home from that, we all went out to buy our holiday tree.  Its beautiful, full, and all sorts of crooked and twisted.  We didn't realize that until we got home.  Ha!  oh, well.  I do love the imperfection of nature that causes an enjoyable variety.  We then headed out to enjoy a few hours of the Utah Winter Faire.  What a blast that was!  It was a good small size, which is a relief from some of the conventions that we have attended in the past year.  The costumes were amazing and it was super child friendly.  We also went on Sunday, and so I will write a separate post reviewing it all next.  Just wanted to write a quick update.

Cheers,
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs