Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Little Booga Boo

Well, she is finally here. We are so excited to have our first born in our lives.
I went into early labor around 3 in the afternoon on Thursday, but I thought it might have been false labor. Around 7:30 I started to suspect otherwise when the contractions started to get stronger and more regular. We went to the hospital around 10. After a rather long night and morning, she was born at 3:21 pm on her due date. She weighed 8 lbs 3/4 oz (and I am paying for it!), 19 1/2 inches long, and just so beautiful.
I just wanted to stop by and give everyone a quick update. We have been so very busy with her...she is definitely the one in command. I'll be sure to write more once I'm feeling better and have had more sleep.
Blessings,
Heather

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! She is soooo beautiful!!!!!!! And so big! Poor Heather!! :)
    I hope you all are feeling great, I am sure you are exhausted!! Please let me know if you need anything at all!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!!! Let me know when you will be up for visitors!
    Take care!!!!


    Posted by Julie on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 10:11 AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Isn't it the coolest thing ever! You guys make cute parents.

    Posted by auz on Wednesday, November 01, 2006 - 3:37 PM

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs